Canadian model Stefanie Gurzanski is hard-working, dedicated, and an amazing Instagram Influencer. She has more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram who are consistently following her and admires her.
She has a perfect body shape that every girl dreams to have. She is committed and consistent in giving her best. She started her modeling career when she was 17 and following her dreams and passion, she has become one of the most loved and appreciated models in the industry.
Here are the few tips that she always gives to all aspiring models:
- Develop your skills- It is very important to first get familiar with your talent and brush it up according to the industry. Just be who you are but in your best way. Promise yourself that you will add something new every day to your skills list and practice them.
- Practice posing in front of the camera- Having the right posing skills is an essential requirement for becoming a model. To get confident with your talent and ideas in front of your audience, you should practice posing in front of the camera and get comfortable.
- Learn to embrace rejection- Don’t base your self-worth on appearance or anybody else’s approval of you. It is okay if you are not meeting someone else’s criteria and they say “No” to you. Stand for yourself always and make sure that you are improving yourself every day.
- Make yourself constantly look the best version of yourself- Take care of your skin, hair, body, and health. Like it or not, modeling is an aesthetically-driven industry, and beauty/appearance is undeniably essential. Looking and feeling your best will only benefit you no matter how you look at it – professionally or personally.
- Stay committed to your physical appearance- Modelling is all about presenting and flaunting yourself with your best looks. You should be committed to maintaining your good physical appearance. Stay consistent in putting your best in gyms and having balanced diets.
She started her modeling career with the Playmate brand and became Playmate of the Year in 2017. This early achievement in her career motivated her to keep pushing and achieve even greater goals. She has worked flawlessly with amazing companies like Elle, Cosmopolitan, and Vogue. Everyone is amazed to see her perfect curves but has sometimes been criticized to have a perfect body.