Propounded as World’s 5th Modern School of jurisprudence, by named as School of Contemporary Jurisprudence has been introduced by India recently.
New Delhi –
Jurisprudence is Supreme in the field of democracy and judiciary for maintaining civilization Worldwide, all democratic structure, constitution, Judiciary system are product of jurisprudence, Jurisprudence is actual soul of every democratic and judicial system.
Whereas our ‘s present democratic systems, constitutions, and Judiciary system are products of analytical, historical , sociology and realistic School of jurisprudence, which contributed by various jurists of U.K. , Germany, France, America respectively.
In recently DEEPAK SHARMA (Indian Jurist) propounded School of contemporary jurisprudence, which is considered as 5th school of modern Jurisprudence, meanwhile Mr. Deepak Sharma was designed as father of Contemporary Jurisprudence.
Deepak Sharma has been became the first jurist in the entire history of jurisprudence, who declared the Lagislative assembly and Parliament are state representative sessions, not public representation session, on the ground personal interest of elected person are not from Public Interest. In same respect, he propounded three level democratic structure ( society, Society representative and Parliament). He propounded the 5 types of law segregation process, which could be done through by joint operation of parliamentary and society representative session, whereas society means a group of people which having common interest and Society representative means an elected person of society, it shall be called as public representation assembly and Parliament shall be representative of state. He also propounded some of new Jurisprudence concept of jurisprudence as the degree of democracy, type of law, developing stage of juridical system etc.
Beside it, Deepak Sharma is first jurist, who declined the Bar- Bench judicial system, on the ground of decentralized processing, in same regard, he propounded, the world’s first centralized judicial system, By name as Just-in- trial system (J.I.T) Contemporary Jurisprudence claims, after implementation J.I.T, Judicial system shall be 25 times fast and 20 times more transparent against Bar Bench judicial system.
Independent role of Bench has been first time denied by Contemporary Jurisprudence. In same matter, a new concept of Chartered law officer (a new judicial officer) has been introduce, whereby Chartered law officer has been designated as independent person instead Bench, all coding are known as Contemporary Jurisprudence.
A comparison between School of Analytical, Historical, Sociology, Realistic and Contemporary Jurisprudence –
- Analytical jurisprudence was propounded by Bentham and Austin (U.K), which more emphasis upon what is law, and what ought to be law. This School of Jurisprudence awarded intellectual capability to Mankind to understand, what is law and how to understand the law.
- Historical jurisprudence was propounded by Savigny (Germany), Savigny was more emphasis upon law is source of custom, ritual etc. this school of Jurisprudence awared mankind for customs are playing important role in law making process.
- Sociology jurisprudence was more Emphasis upon social activity, like society, Government and others. This was first School of Jurisprudence, which more focus upon basic rights of public and interacted to judicial connection with public. Ihering and other propounded this school of Jurisprudence.
- Realistic jurisprudence was propounded by John Grey (America), this school of Jurisprudence more emphasis upon Court proceeding, judgement, role of judges. “Judgement are a source of law” this statement was propounded by this school of Jurisprudence.
- Contemporary jurisprudence introduced by Deepak Sharma (India) recently, Contemporary Jurisprudence more emphasis upon democratic structure, judicial system’s efficiency and effectiveness. This first School of Jurisprudence of 21 century, this school of Jurisprudence awarded intellectual capability of 3 level democratic system and centralized judicial system to mankind.
Effect of upcoming contemporary jurisprudence upon Mankind –
Various judicial official are assuming that contemporary jurisprudence shall be capable for establishing next generation democratic structure and judicial system. In a practical aspect, if present 2 level democratic structure (Public – Parliament) replaced by 3 level democratic structure (Pubic, Parliament and Society representation), It shall be a huge democratic revolution in the History of mankind.
On the other hand if J.I.T ( new centralized judicial system of Contemporary Jurisprudence) proves itself 25 times faster ( efficient) and 20 times more transparent against current Bar- Bench Judicial system, in that case crime rate must be decrease and Law and order shall be maintain more effective and efficient, this step shall be further milestone in the entire history of mankind.
Let’s summaries the difference between Current Democratic , Judiciary system and Democratic,Judiciary system under Contemporary Jurisprudence .
- Current democratic system advocates for parliament is public representatives session. While Contemporary Jurisprudence advocate as Parliament is State Representative session. And representation of public in parliament is still awaited.
- Current Judiciary system advocates for Benches/judges have independent role, while contemporary Jurisprudenc advocate for judges and Court are judiciary state representative too, hence never be counted as independent role, on other side a chartered law officer is is counted as Independent officer of Court.
- Current Judiciary system advocates for Decentralised trial proceedings, while contemporary Jurisprudence for centralised trial proceeding, and claimed for 25 times faster and 20 times more transparent.
Hence the democratic and judicial structure are absolutely different in Contemporary Jurisprudence, meanwhile The entire burden of proof to prove the Contemporary Jurisprudence exists on shoulders of Mr. Deepak Sharma, who propounded Contemporary Jurisprudence is real savior of Judiciary and Democratic system and Mankind is looking toward him for more details of Contemporary Jurisprudence.