Those over thirty tend to notice some changes in their faces – changes they don’t like. The structural building blocks of the skin, collagen, and hyaluronic acid decrease in production over time. Despite this, many are not ready for the risks, recovery time, and long-term effects of surgery. That is where non-surgical procedures like those of Dr. Simon Ourian, can help.
Dr. Simon Ourian’s Non-Surgical Facelift
Do you wish to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, frown lines, or sagging skin? There is no need to feel alone. There are millions of people who choose to alter the appearance of their skin by using minimally invasive or non-surgical procedures every year.
Traditional facelifts have their own set of concerns. There are new technologies that perform similar procedures but without invasiveness.
An alternative to surgical facelifts, which involve cutting, is life-changing for many seeking plastic surgery. Dr. Simon Ourian’s Instant, Non-Surgical Facelift is an amazing alternative. With little to no recovery time needed, this facelift is done using new, innovative technology. Dr. Simon Ourian’s No Surgery Facelift can rejuvenate the face using dermal fillers, laser resurfacing, ultrasound radiofrequency, and Coolaser®.
Achieving instant results of softer, smoother, younger-looking skin is a dream come true for thousands of people. The innovation of lasers and dermal fillers, as opposed to surgery, makes this area reality for those who otherwise weren’t ready for an invasive approach to their appearance.
The instant, long-lasting results are what make these non-surgical facelifts ideal. Results can last between months and years, depending on the exact products used or treatments done.
Dr. Simon Ourian Performing the Coolaser at Epione Beverly Hills
Benefits of Non-Surgical Facelifts
- It is more affordable. Nonsurgical or minimally invasive procedures are significantly less expensive than surgical facelifts.
- Recoveries are quicker. There is a significant reduction in recovery time in general. Some procedures allow you to return to work the same day.
- A quick visit to the doctor’s office. There are many non-surgical treatments that can be completed in under an hour.
- There is less discomfort. The aftercare for a nonsurgical procedure is typically much shorter than that for a surgical procedure. Over-the-counter pain medication can often manage any discomfort.
- Overall, less risk. There are typically fewer risks associated with nonsurgical cosmetic procedures since they do not require general anesthesia or large incisions.
There are many things that people seek treatment for when it comes to their faces, such as acne and discoloration from aging. Modern technology makes it easier and more convenient to correct minor skin issues and treat aging-related effects such as fine lines and wrinkles. Dr. Simon Ourian has alternatives to traditional face procedures that are definitely worth considering.
Consider the number of factors you will need to consider before you look into a face treatment, not only what the specific problem is, but the risks, the duration, and the costs involved as well. More importantly, ensure that you would be going only to experienced providers—Dr. Simon Ourian, undoubtedly, is a suitable choice.